Japan's PM Abe speaking further on his election win 23 Oct
- will hold thorough debate with President Trump on North Korea during his visit to Japan
North Korea was very much on Abe's election ticket.
- will try to reach cross-party consensus on constitution
- people will decide on new constitution in referendum
- will begin to consider new cabinet
- wants to mange administration with more humility
USDJPY currently just off session lows at 113.71 Abe and Trump set to resume the funny handshakes and golf seriesOriginal Article