So says China's NDRC head at the Communist Party Congress 21 Oct
- striving for GDP over 6.5% this year
- will stick to steel capacity cut mission this year
- will prevent the return of illegal steel plants to market
- China to open its economy wider to foreign capital
- unchanged stance on supporting outbound investment
Optimistic tones out of China given recent upbeat data. Economists believe China's actual growth should easily beat the target. The economy grew 6.8% Q3 and 6.9% in H1.Last year's growth rate of 6.7% was a 26-year low.
"All good eh ?" " Yep, just as long as these bamboo shoots are still growing too"